Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What Matters Most

This week in our discussion we have been talking about and reflecting on personal family crisis' that we have faced. As I have done this and talked about each event with my Mom it has truely reminded both of us about the importance of preparation regarding faith and preparation in understanding "what matters most." I am grateful for the knowledge I have gained through various family crisis' and the refinining process it has become for both me and all members of my family to give us the opportunity to be better people. WE NEED TO STOP AND REMEMBER  THOSE THINGS THAT MATTER MOST.

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing video, very powerful. Pres. Uchtdorf speaks of so many eternal truths. I love how he teaches that "diligently doing the things that matter the most will lead us to the Savior of the world." This is such a true and simple principle. Looking beyond the distractions of the world and focusing on eternal true principles is what has brought me the greatest joy in life. Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete